Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Excuses Aside, I Must Apologize for the Delinquency of My Posts.



It has been quite the past two years and there have been a lot of changes in my life. I'm happy to say many of these new posts should catch you up to date with many of those changes...

Procession No.2(2012) - Aerosol on cement block.

First and foremost, I'll start with the long overdue picture of the finished Ruff Love Dogs doggy daycare mural from 2012.

Since that time the weather has not been all that kind to this wall with intense heat from the sun, the bone chilling cold of winter to the hard pounding rains penetrating the under surface of the painting, much of the right side of the mural had blistered and was peeling away.
I then received a call from the owner asking if I was available to repair the damage in which I replied I was so I made the 250 mile trip to Minneapolis from Des Moines and spent a week in June scraping and repainting. Approximately 50 hours over 7 days and the mural was finished. Here are some photos of the new and improved Ruff Love Dogs mural.



Procession No.2(2014) - Aerosol on cement block.

No comments:

Post a Comment