Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Familia HQ: Filming Sessions 2012.


At times, I like to get out to do a little skateboarding...err...actually, I do quite a bit of skateboarding but at my age not nearly as much as I used to. So when I do get out it's usually with friends which gives me an excuse to pull out the 'ol video camera and film some skate action. Filming for me is just as fun as actual skateboarding because at the end of the day I might have something I can edit together into something fun to share with others.
These sessions took place at a local skate facility called, "Familia HQ" in Northeast Minneapolis, Minnesota over the course of three different days.
Features skating from Gregg Clover, Tyler Dunn, Dan "Hendo" Hendrickson, Alex Uncapher, Kevin Heger and Ricky Nunn.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment